Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"How to comment" and Updating

Sorry for that this post is a bit late. I've been so busy, all of us have. With just two days left everything has to be perfect. A least I'm ready now. Just one more thing to do, I need to go to the store and by some things so we have enough breakfast for my guests. After the meating today the newspaper "Metro" came and took som piture of some of us. I hope they'll write something good about us too. Some of us also did some painting for the Forum Theather at track two. I can't tell you more about that now.

I've been asked to write a small guiding "How to comment" so I will do that.
1. Under the post there is a text "X Comments" (x = the number of how many comments there is) Press on that text.

2.Now there will be a new window, you can write your message in the box under the text "Leave a comment"

3. Now you have to choose an indentity. If you don't have a google account choose Anonymous.

4, Press on the "Post you comment" buttom.

2 Days left

Thats all for today. See you all soon =)

~ Agnes

No comments: