Friday, November 6, 2009

One week left!

Hello again all nice people!

Today I'll write a little about what I am doing to be ready for next weekend. It's a lot of small things to do too. Here are two of them:

Today in school I asked for premission to be free form school on next friday. My head teacher said that it was no problem. Thats great! I guess and hope it won't be a problem for other student.

I feel like a really good girl cause I started to clean my room today. It has to be nice if I'm going to have some students livig here for the weekend. I hope many other students from Lund take the big chance to have some one from another town or/and country living in their house. It's really funny and you can meet many new nice friends


It would be nice if you could share some of your ideas or things you are doing befor the ting. Then I can write about it here =) You can send an e-mail to klimatblogg@gmail.com

One Week - 7 days left

~ Agnes

No comments: